OKAY FANS, DAY ONE (of three) TO GET OUR SHINSENGUMI KEKKONROKU WASURENAGUSA FANBOOK REQUEST FULFILLED
Today’s campaign to reach the 1,000RT goal for Yamazaki starts at 8pm JST and goes for 3 hours until 11pm TONIGHT!!!
If we don’t reach 1,000RTs by 11pm JST then I’m afraid we…
If you didn’t already hear about it from the recent ASK I received regarding one of the recent Wasurenagusa Blog updates, then allow me to get you caught up…
Rejet has acknowledged our fan demands for a Shinsengumi KEKKONROKU Wasurenagusa fanbook (like the MOKUHIROKU one) and our relentless…
Since the game is coming out next month, I figure’d I’ll translate this page for those curious about the routes and endings.
Scanned by Mitsu
Story: You (Alice) are bored with your everyday life. Suddenly you hear a voice, "If you’re so bored, then why not come over here?" You then think to yourself, "If this is a dream, then I want to do many fun things!" Taking advantage of this sudden turn of events, you follow the voice, where you find yourself in front of 6 peculiar people living in this mysterious place.
Beginning game play:
- Prologue: You see the Kuro Usagi in front of you. You chase after him, but a hole in the ground appears and down you fall
- Character Selection: After the fall, you’re surrounded by those that live in this mysterious world, and the words “EAT ME” suddenly appear in front of you (lol)
3 different endings:
- Alice Ending (Normal End): You and he found a way to return you back home, but just as the both of you leave, you’re visited by…
- Modern-era Ending (Happy End): You and he safely return back to your world. Even though the environment is completely different from that of the mysterious world, he is spending his days happily with you
- Mysterious World Ending (Bad End): You and he managed to return back to your world, but he’s annoyed with you and your world. Therefore, he takes you back to his world (lol)
- Happy After Ending: If love level is high enough, then a new scenario will appear after the happy ending, with more “rabu rabu” fun times if you know what I mean
- Bad After Ending: If the love level is below a certain level, then this scenario will appear. Since there isn’t any love going around, you do something about it to get his attention
New 60 mins., 2-disc drama CD (I’m assuming that comes with the game…)
- Story: After you fell down the hole and find yourself surrounded by these 6 people, Ura Alice makes a suggestion "Whoever wins the battle, can take her." But how do they decide what kind of battle to do? The person who is the tallest? The smartest? Rock-paper-scissors?
Opening and ending songs
- Sung by Kondo Takashi (Kuro Usagi) and Tachibana Shinnosuke (March Hare)
【想望三國志】 英傑 （Piano Cover） by ojou1973
So this is the special Okita postcard that the rejet shops are giving out with a purchase of 3,000Y and more. Since I won’t be getting one anytime soon unless I hunt on Y! auctions, I decided to clean up the sample image a bit to see what it’d look like. Needless to say my photoshop skills aren’t the best but I hope you can appreciate Suoh’s drawing a bit more like this. ＼（Ｔ∇Ｔ）／
Sugoi desu （＞▽＜）
Maybe I’m just spoiled by Hakuouki's Okita, but I don't really have any problems at all with the way Rejet is portraying him in Wasurenagusa.
There’s just something about that personality type I like when coupled with his history and situation. I like him being a cynic, I like that even if he’s…
BL comic magazine gateau revamp: “first issue”
"IMAGES & DESTROY" , "BORDERLESS ULTIMATE".
BL comic magazine gateau has been renewed with a ‘stylish edge’ to it. The ‘first’ volume (Jan. 2014) will be out 30 November 2013. Featuring well-known web illustrators Suou and Matsumoto ikko for the cover art, the magazine line-up includes works (one-shots most probably) from them as well as continuing works from hideyoshico (STAYGOLD), Arii memeko (Hitorijime my hero), etc. You can read Suou and Matsumoto’s skype interviews here (Suou-sensei is living overseas) or take a look at the wonderful posters they illustrated as ‘image effectors’ (also includes Nagarenai tesshu and Nazuka kudan’s art) for gateau.
+ For those who don’t know Japanese, Matsumoto-sensei’s new work is apparently a steampunk-based BL that is action-packed. Suou-sensei’s work is a silent story that is also battle-themed and has military elements. The two main characters are slightly mischievous/rowdy. Apparently the editor also requested for their art to use extremely bright and shocking colours (“I will crush your eyes!!” -like, according to Matsumoto-sensei).
Should I buy it? *screamingggggggggggggggggg*
Do you know that it’s better for a late Valentine? Though I don’t really care about it.
For a day like this, don’t you think you should be my hot-water bottle?
こういう風になりたいですか、沖田さん？ (・∀・)ﾆﾔﾆﾔ ( ＾ω＾ )ﾆｺﾆｺ
Two of my favorite pages/drawings from the KNK Creator’s Message Book (because I am a biased little shit that’s why lol)
Shijomae Station (Yurikamome Line) Suzuki Tatsuhisa
I WANT TO GO TO THERE